Fellowship & Community
Part of how we live into our values for inclusion and welcome is through hospitality and fellowship (usually involving food!). After worship every Sunday, we invite members and guests to enjoy coffee, tea, juice, and light refreshments, provided by volunteers in the congregation. This is an excellent way to build new relationships and sustain existing ones.
If you would like to contribute to providing items for Fellowship after worship, visit our SignUpGenius link HERE.
We also have a number of opportunities for regular fellowship and connection throughout the year, including ways for our members to meet and engage with College of Wooster students:
- Summer Ice Cream Social at Hartzler's Dairy
- Brownie Reception for new and returning college students
- Monthly Community Vegan Meals
- Monthly UKirk Wooster dinners
- Presbyterian Families Reception for current students, their families, and College of Wooster alumni during Black & Gold weekend
- Suppers for Six (or So)
- Potluck-style meals during Lent/Holy Week with First Presbyterian Church
- Ohio Light Opera welcome picnic
- Outdoor Worship Service and luncheon at Oak Hill Park
We look forward to seeing and connecting with you at any number of our Fellowship gatherings!
Stay up-to-date about what's happening weekly and monthly at Westminster by signing up for our e-newsletters!